If you have never reserved an all-inclusive resort package now is the time to get-a-way and enjoy yourself. All inclusive resort packages are less expensive than paying separately for items such as meals, activities, beverages and alcoholic drinks. See how much you can save on an all inclusive vacation package. There are some things to be aware of before paying for your all inclusive resort deal. Make sure you are getting what you are paying for in the package.
On today’s market the word, “All inclusive” is sometimes misleading and confusing. Compare the cost of an “All inclusive” resort and do some calculations on the same resort, paying separately for the same items included in the package deal. When all-inclusive resorts first offered this package, it included things that are generally not included today such as, airfare.
An all inclusive resort package generally includes standard amenities in the overall price, but these can vary from resort to resort, such as transfers, all meals, including alcoholic beverages and soft drinks with every meal, room accommodations, open bar and late night snacks, resort activities with lending needed equipment, including sports instructions by skilled instructors, kayaking, tennis, volleyball, dance, swimming hikes, snorkeling, golf, bicycles to ride around resort property, welcome glass of champagne, and much more.
These days the perks given to guests at an all inclusive resort does not include as it once did, high-end alcoholic beverages and champagne, special lessons from skilled instructors, child and infant care, spa treatments and tours or excursions, all taxes and gratuities, live music and shows, shopping tours, fitness centers, saunas and steam rooms, pool access, 24-hour room service. . He or she must check out the all inclusive resort packages carefully, because these packages vary from resort to resort.
Some of the most popular “All inclusive” resort packages are as follows:
- Grand Isla Navidad Resort rates 4.5 Stars
- Blue Bay Grand Esmeralda All Inclusive in Playa del Carmen rates 4 Stars
- Sandos Finisterra Los Cabos All Inclusive Resort in the middle of Cabo rates 4.0 Stars
- GR Solaris Cancun & Spa – All Inclusive in Cancun rates 4.0 Stars
- Grand Riviera Princess All Suites Resort & Spa All Inclusive rates 4.0 – Stars
- Riu Palace Pacifico All Inclusive in Playa de Flamingo rates 4.0 Stars to 4.6 Stars
- Grand Park Royal Cancun Caribe All Inclusive in the Caribbean, rates 4.0 Stars
- Barcelo Puerto Vallarta All Inclusive (certified a 4 – Diamonds Resort by AAA) in Barcelo Puerto Vallarta rates 4.0 Stars to 4.5 Stars
- Grand Velas Riviera Nayarit All Inclusive in the resort town of Nuevo Vallarta in Puerto Vallarta on the bay of Banderas Bay rates 5 – Stars
There are many more all-inclusive resorts listed, ranging from 2 – Stars to 5 – Stars. As the rating on these resorts rise, so does the overall price. This does not mean that a resort with a lesser rating is going to give fewer amenities in their overall resort price or that they are not going to fulfill a guest needs. The ideal thing to do is read the reviews from guests who have stayed at a resort he or she is looking to book. If guests offer ratings that are more negative than positive ratings, read what is included in the resort package, and know what you are buying for before paying for the resort deal.